Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2011 Thoughts


What will I remember about 2011? This one's simple, Sheen's winning, Steve Jobs & my return to Virginia. All of these things shaped my year in some way. It may sound ridiculous, but it's all very true.

First of all Sheen, omg, who didn't watch this train wreck & love every minute of it? I don't even keep up with TV or pop culture, but who could not know about winning. Really, it was the catch phrase of the year & it will remain famous for some time to come. Hey Charlie Sheen, winning!

This year I discovered the internet. Wow I love it. I found a place I can hang out, have fun & even make a little bit of money. R.I.P. Steve Jobs. You'll be long remembered & your passing was one of the biggest events of 2011.

The last thing is a little personal, but it marks the year as well. In June I left Carolina Beach & relocated to Virginia. Not nice to say but it was an unwelcome change. Unfortunately my husband has a job here, & that's a fact of life I have to live with. Carolina Beach, I miss you, & one day I may come back. It's only been 5 months, seems like so much longer.

Happy New Year everyone. I'm looking forward to it. Many changes will be coming, here's hoping every last one will be for the better.