Thursday, January 12, 2017

Present Thoughts



Well, well, well, it's been a while since I had much interest in this blog! Busy life. It happens to the best of us, right? I think everyone is busy these days, busy working, busy worrying, busy hurrying up to wait for the next big thing. I can only begin to imagine what's coming in 2017.

I'm aware that many people are feeling worried about the future of the world. Some focus more on the USA, others worry about the whole wide world. I think they call that globalism, but I'm not political so don't quote me. All I know is I do care about everyone, not just my fellow countrymen and women. But honestly, I'm more worried about animals. Animals are my life.

As far as personal issues, I just turned 45 last week, that's kind of a big deal. I know every year older I get I change. Usually it's a positive change but as things start to wrinkle, swell and drop... Well that's TMI; let's say I see the negative aspects of aging. I'm no longer sure if wise is all that grand. I might wanna be young, dumb and beautiful again.

It's about time to stop now. I have a limit on how much rambling I do, and this was rambling. I think I only stopped by to tell the world to stop worrying. To smile more, to be nice, to donate to your favorite charity as often as you can, and stop worrying. And to those who feel like winners right now, I'm happy for you, truly. Hold on tight to that....

No comments: