Monday, May 5, 2014

Narcissistic Thoughts


I'm glad I learned to swim when I was a girl, cos I'd surely have drowned by now! This is one of my favorite pictures of myself. Imagine if there were 2 of me? wow that'd be a fine thing. I'm sure we'd understand each other so well & be the best of friends.

What would be most fun is if my other ME could be like 5 years younger. I'd give her so much good advice, then I'd revel in the perfection with which she met all her goals, did it all just right & became the woman I knew I should always have been! Instead of the deeply flawed woman I am.

But alas this is only a fantasy & there will always & forever be but one ME. You can't be me & if you wanna be me, well you don't have much going on in your life. Still, there are people out there who LOVE to mimic my every move, message me relentlessly & constantly try to insert themselves into my life.

To those people I say, sorry. The door is now & will forever be closed to you. I don't go back & repeat old mistakes (not with women anyhoo hint hint), once I learn you're too crazy for my scene, I cut you off forever. This would apply to a real friend, or a family member & it certainly applies to total strangers online who know NOTHING about me, my family, my marital status or what I care about.

The one thing I will tip you off to, & this is free advice so take it: (My granny says always take free stuff!) No one on the internet can ever affect me, but I do enjoy watching you try. I wonder to myself, 'how much of her time does she spend thinking about me? how many times has she typed my name?' & that makes me giggle.

The best view you'll ever get from me is my back, which I turned on you long ago, pest.

3 comments:

Eva Brown said...

I am awesome....I see why you copy me! If I were you I'd copy me too. ;)

Anonymous said...

will share on google for you miss eva

Anonymous said...

Eva, Core is trying to get people to screen shot your facebook so be careful who you add.