Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Closing Thoughts


As I post this blog from my iPhone I've come to fully realize how much I hate computers & people who are obsessed with them. This weird wacky worldwide web is one insane place. If you hang out here too much you'll catch the disease.

Anyhoo, the point of this quick post is not to endorse Apple products ;) tho I do love this thing! But to announce to all so called trolls that I have tapped out, guise! 

Seriously, all jokes aside I really wanna live a normal online life, make a few pennies, chat with my friends & post pics of me & my cats & be left alone. Thank you in advance for cooperating! Peace be with you.

Now, I'm going back out into reality :) if you don't like me block me & I'll return the favor....from now on the only person I will write about will be myself (& my little cats too).


No comments: